I was unable to obtain my dependent’s prescription? I lost my prescription or I need a vacation supply?

INDECS will verify eligibility and advise if there is an update needed for their dependent such as Age 26 or perhaps a COB update is needed. If the member lost their prescription they should contact CVS Caremark at 844-345-2792 or for a vacation override they should also contact CVS Caremark as they are allowed two overrides per year.

Latest News

To receive your FREE Flu Vaccine, COVID-19 vaccination or COVID-19 booster shot simply go to any participating pharmacy and present your OU Health member ID card.

New Medical Card Issued for OU Health Plan
Tuesday,January 2 2022

In addition to the newly issued prescription cards you recently received from Navitus, Medicare members will also be receiving an...

read more news